We are so excited to share that we are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic real estate agent to join our team! This role will work closely with the lead agent and operations team ensuring the highest level of customer service for our clients.
We strive to create a team experience that outfits and empowers our team members with the resources and tools they need to elevate their real estate career with a client and community first approach. It is our commitment to provide personalized services, and stay focused on looking for ways to innovate and improve the client experience--and that of our agents and employees.
Interested in joining the team? Read on!
- Highly customer service oriented
- Passionate team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong drive to stay educated on industry, local market trends and continuing professional development
- Optimistic, hardworking and comfortable with technology
- Collect detailed information from clients to help inform and guide their search.
- Coordinate and attend showings.
- Host open houses, collecting and gathering feedback and following up with customer leads.
- Provide guidance, advise and assist buyers through the home buying process, providing the best information to help them make a knowledgeable decision around their home purchase.
- Prepare contracts and offers and handle client negotiations.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Prepare and gather necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Document and track leads and deals using the provided systems.
- Network and build relationships with peers in the real estate industry.
License/Certification and Qualifications
- Active Real Estate license or be willing to complete the New Hampshire real estate pre-licensing course and exam to obtain your license (we can help).
- 2-5 years sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Weekdays, weekend and evening hours as needed to meet client schedules
- Bi-weekly team meetings
Although this role is primarily focused on working with buyer clients, other opportunities are available for experienced Realtors interested in joining the team.
If this role sounds interesting and you want to learn more, send your resume and cover letter to Christina O’Halloran at email@example.com.
Our team's foundation is built on care and contribution and that means supporting our communities where we live, work and play. in 2021 the O'Halloran Group raised and donated $15,000 to support three amazing food pantries that serve the greater Sunapee Region. Our team values volunteerism and giving back--want to join in on the fun?