Here's a look at some of our great local dining establishments to satiate your appetite throughout the day. Summer in the Sunapee Region is not to be missed, even when you are just eating! This list is not exhaustive but is a nice smattering across local towns which have outdoor dining, and nearby local attractions.
Blue Loon – A quaint restaurant just off Main Street, with an abundance of baked goods and coffee (also great pretzels for an afternoon snack, or light lunch).
- Open Thursday through Sunday, 8am-2pm
- 12 Lovering Lane (on Main Street) New London, NH
Tuckers - Great breakfast, brunch, and lunch. They have a broad menu with many unique ingredients and dishes. No matter what you pick, you will probably try something new and you won’t regret it!
- Open Monday – Sunday until 2pm
- 207 Main St. New London, NH
The Salt Hill Pub Shanty-Near Mount Sunapee, and Sunapee state park. Good menu and broad selection of meals
- Open daily 11am-9pm
- 1407 NH Rte 103 Newbury, NH
Fenton’s Landing - I can promise that you’ll find a sandwich you love, with their “Build your Own Egg Sandwich”! Or if you want seafood by the lake this is a convenient location with great food.
- Open Friday and Saturday 8am-7pm and Sunday 8am-4pm
- 75 Main Street Sunapee, NH
Little Brother Burgers - Good burgers and the best fish tacos! Great for takeout or dining indoors and out. Also, the Mary D. Haddad Bandstand is right across the street to have a picnic.
- Open 11:30-8pm
- 420 Main Street New London, NH
The Anchorage - In a lovely location right at Sunapee Harbor with a variety of dishes to enjoy near the water.
- Open Sunday to Thursday 12pm-9pm, and Saturday 12pm-11pm
- 71 Main Street Sunapee, NH
Millstone at 74 Main - Fine dining that is consistently good, with new dishes all the time. The bacon, artichoke & spinach dip is a delicious, but you can’t go wrong with their steak of seafood either!
- Open Monday through Saturday 11:30am-9pm, Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm
- 74 Newport Road New London, NH