The numbers are in and 2018 finished just 10 sales behind 2017's numbers. As you will see in the chart below, the median sales price has gone up to $250,000 and home sales in our region added up to a total dollar volume of $202,398,231 (for comparison, in the year 2000, total dollar volume clocked in at $107,528,601).
Real estate inventory remains low and there are more buyers than available homes.The housing shortage, paired with 30-year mortgage rates still hovering around 4.5%, lead to enthusiastic buyers searching for homes.
If you are considering selling your home, or know someone who is, it may be the right time to have a comparative market analysis (CMA) on your home. CMAs are a free service that will provide you with an understanding of your homes value in our current real estate market. Please feel free to call/text us at 603-252-6428 or send us anemailtoday.
- New London, NHhome sales were exactly the same from 2017s numbers of 70 home sales. Although, the median sales price rose to$410,000
- Sunapee, NHhome sales were down just 4 sales when compared to 2017. The median sales price decreased $20,000 to$314,000
- Newbury, NHhome sales decreased by 16 sales from 2017.The median sales price went up $35,000 to$310,000
- Grantham, NHhome sales increased by 5 when compared to 2017. The median sales price increased by $15,000 to$265,000
- Warner, NHhome sales increased by 5 sale when compared to 2017. The median sales price increased by $15,300 to$245,000
- Sutton, NHhome sales decreased significantly by 17 sales when compared to 2017. The median sales price also increased significantly by $73,500 to$295,000
New Hampshire home sales were down in 2018 by 0.6% compared to sales in 2017 with 17,445 home sales. The median sales price climbed to $283,000 in 2018, putting this year at an all time high since 2005 when it peaked at $270,000. All indications point to a strong 2019.
Current home inventory is down as it usually is in the winter/spring, but there are a lot of serious buyers looking in our area. If you have ever thought about selling your home, now is a great time to get it on the market. Feel free to call oremailus and we can give you an idea of what the market value of your home is today.
In the charts below, we have detailed out the historical sales information for the majority of the towns we service. If you click on the images below it will take you to a slightly larger version of the document. If that is still too hard to see, please feel free toemailus and we can send you a full copy of the spreadsheet. If there is a town that is not on the list and you would like similar information, just let us know.
If you have any questions about the market data or if you would like to know more about buying or selling real estate in the Lake Sunapee Region, please feel free to call 603-252-6428 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org