The numbers are in and 2017 finished just two sales behind 2016's record year! As you will see in the chart below, the median sales price has gone up to $240,000 and home sales in our region added up to a total dollar volume of $206,342,995 (for comparison, in the year 2000, total dollar volume clocked in at $107,528,601).
Real estate inventory remains low and there are more buyers than available homes.The housing shortage, paired with the low 30-year mortgage rates, lead to eager buyers and a market that is prime for selling. If you have been considering selling your home, or know someone who is, it may be the right time to have a comparative market analysis (CMA) on your home. CMAs are a free service that will provide you with an understanding of your homes value in our current real estate market. Please feel free to call/text us at 603-252-6428 or send us an email today.
- New London, NH home sales were down from 2016's record numbers of 90 home sales to 70 sales. The median sales price rose to$401,000
- Sunapee, NHhome sales were up just 7 sales when compared to 2016. The median sales price is up $37,200to$334,500
- Newbury, NHhome sales increased by 10 sales from 2016.The median sales price went up $14,500 to$275,000
- Grantham, NHhome sales were the same when compared to 2016. The median sales price is only up $1,000 to$250,000
- Warner, NHhome sales increased by 1 sale when compared to 2016. The median sales price decreased slightly to$229,700
- Sutton, NHhome sales increased significantly by 22 sales when compared to 2016. The median sales price is slightly down to$221,500
New Hampshire home sales were up in 2017 just 0.6% higher than sales in 2016 with 17,733 home sales. The median sales price climbed to $266,000 in 2017 putting it just $4,000 below the all time high of $270,000 in 2005. All indications point to a strong 2018
Current home inventory is down as it usually is in the winter/spring, but there are a lot of serious buyers looking in our area. If you have ever thought about selling your home, now is a great time to get it on the market. Feel free to call oremailus and we can give you an idea of what the market value of your home is today.
In the charts below, we have detailed out the historical sales information for the majority of the towns we service. If you click on the images below it will take you to a slightly larger version of the document. If that is still too hard to see, please feel free toemailus and we can send you a full copy of the spreadsheet. If there is a town that is not on the list and you would like similar information, just let us know.
If you have any questions about the market data or if you would like to know more about buying or selling real estate in the Lake Sunapee Region, please feel free to call 603-252-6428 or email us email@example.com